Monday, August 13, 2007

What a nice weekend


Ove the 4th of July holiday we were all really sick, so this weekend we grilled out and let Emma do some fire crackers. She loved it! Here are some pics of her holding some sparklers. Too cute!
What a good Monday!
We have had the nicest day, no stress or work to have to worry about today! I called Melissa & Chrissy and we took the kids to my Aunt's pool today. The kids loved it and Emma even went down the big pool slide! We ran and got some lunch and went to Melissa's to eat and visit for a little while. I love nice relaxing days like this! Hope that you all had just as nice a day!
Weight update: I guess that my weight fluctuation shouldn't be such a frustration to me I was 4 pounds heavier yesterday than today. I am going to get a better scale too. I can get on it and it will not say the same thing twice in the same 5 minutes, AAAAA! I am trying though, just had cerael for dinner tonight!!!

No comments: