Thursday, August 09, 2007

Summertime

I am finally posting a new blog. It has been a year since I have even been on this blogspot! I made a few updates and put some new pics on of Emma. It has been such a nice summer this year! It is just now getting into the triple digits and we have taken advantage of that by going to the pool the past couple of weekends. Emma is such an outdoorsy girl. It is very hard to keep her in when it is so hot outside. Last night we were at Chrissy's house and her and Madelyn got to play in the water sprinkler. I remember doing that when I was little and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago when Heather and I use to do that! Where does the time go?
Speaking of time I am going to be 30 on my next birthday in February. So, my goal is to lose 10 lbs by my 30th birthday. I will let you all know how that is going! We got a bowflex in the front bedroom of our house and it is soooo handy being able to come in here and work out when ever you like. I have to figure out all of the workouts but once I get this figured out I will be a buff babe!

No comments: